Ok so I need money to go to Asia in the summer to help teach English, maths and computing. At a church run thing but I see 4 options 1) robbery 2) prostitution or porn 3)selling my soul by entering an agreement with my sister to borrow money or 4) not going and 4 is not really an option but i can have a free conscience with 2 and 1, 3 would make me very uncomfortable like more uncomfortable than if my family found the porn that I done …. ideas? I’m willing to even sell some of my very precious fandom related goods and it would kill me to just depart with them but i would kill to go back out to Cambodia ideas???????????
A persons guide how to approach a person (usually their child or loved one) who is in a fandom or in many cases many fandoms.
1) NEVER in any circumstances approach the person or persons in the fandom/fandoms while they are watching an episode or the film that they are part of a fandom of as it may lead to emotional physical or physcological trauma either to you or to them.
2) When they are reading “fic” as the subject calls it approach with extreme caution. “Fic” is a term coined by fandoms which is fan written fiction. Do not dismiss this as a trivial reading thing “fics” are known to contain many different things including but not limited to : angst , lemons (usually rated nc17 due to a sexual nature) and the most dangerous thing they may contain are “feels”.
3) What are “feels” it is slang term for feelings this is a state where you may find the person or persons sobbing uncontrollably , there is no cure for “feels” it is mildly treatable with chocolate and may diminish over time. We understand that this may be uncomfortable for you as a loved one to watch but like heroin and other drugs the person must be weaned off.
4) “fics” are not always in accordance to what is happening on screen or in the book that is called “cannon”. “AU” short for alternative universe is a place that anything can and will happen.
5) Usually when a person is part of a fandom they have an internet blog called a “tumblr” (yes that is the correct spelling) this is a place where people in similar or the same fandom can contact your loved one !CAUTION! Do not under any circumstances look at their “tumblr” as there are things on there that may scar you emotionally. Also do not set up an account to see what they are into as once you enter you can not leave and you yourself may end up in many fandoms.
6) At all times keep a packet of handkerchiefs and an amount of chocolate easily ready when you approach said loved one.
This is a public service message made for you to share with others. The person who has created this is in many fandoms and has decided to help others understand the nature of a fandom user for any more information please contact her through kerreb7.tumblr.com
ignore if you don't watch rookie blue or haven't seen this season
What’s so fantastic about andy mcnally yes she’s pretty but seriously she is not the be all and end all of hot chicks, gale peck is F.A.F. and now she’s bi-curious I’m happy for her but andy is a train wreck and she’s taking all the attention from the hot guys and ignoring it ! Gah
ok so i have 2 tattoo ideas that i have one i need to draw up and the other is a quote from the fault in our stars its “That’s the thing about pain…it demands to be felt.” I’m thinking of getting it on my left inside arm but not in the typical black but in white.
recently I have started to notice that I always seem to know a guy for something but guess what I found a new person I know I made friends with an air hostess just for to get to know her and she said to me yesterday hey want me to add you to my staff discount!!! I now have a guy for discount air flights! also please tell me if you have any interesting things or need anything done I’m the guy to know its called the Bex effect.